23 November 2011
26th SEA GAMES, the biggest sport event in Southeast Asia had been closed yesterday. It was a historical moment for my great country Indonesia, because Indonesia get southeast asian sport supremacy back to Indonesia.
Since held for first time in 1977, Indonesia had become overall winner for 10 times, there is still no country except Indonesia can reach that achievement yet. Wow. :D
Thanks to all Indonesian athletes, we are proud of you.
Here is final result:
11 November 2011
07 Oktober 2011
Here's my trip report
I flew from Jakarta's Soekarno-Hatta International Airport by using Boeing 737-900 ER of Lion Air, it was an on time flight.
(Lion Air, I used this plane when visiting Bali)
After I arrived to Bali's Ngurah Rai International Airport I choose taxi to Kuta.
As a backpacker I choose an inn room at Kuta's poppies lane. Wow, here's so many backpackers, I could sharing with them, I had new friends from other countries to explore Bali.
After satisfied with my amazing Bali trip I went home by using Lion Air too, it's also an on time flight.
(B737-900ER of Lion Air Brought me back to Jakarta)
Here are some pictures of Bali I wanna share with you:
(Gateway to Kuta Beach)
(Kuta Beach in The Morning)
(Famous Kuta Bali's Sunset, so romantic and beautiful)
(Balinese Gateway to Tanah Lot)
(Tanah Lot, Asia's Famous Temple)
(Holy Spring at Tanah Lot)
(Around Tanah Lot)
(You can enjoy sunset of Tanah Lot from this restaurant)
(Other temple near Tanah Lot)
Dreamland is My Favourite Beach
Notes and Tips:
- Because of my on time experience I recommend you to use Lion Air.
- At Ngurah Rai Airport you can find taxi counter near domestic arrival gate, you can buy taxi ticket here.
- There are free Bali maps in brochures at Ngurah Rai Airport.
- Many nice hotels/inns/cottage you can find at Kuta. Easy for you to reach other tourist area at Bali from Kuta.
- Don't hesitate to ask people if you can't find your destination, people are very friendly here.
- If you are a muslim like me, you better ask first before eating in order to make sure your food is halal
Base on my experience I'll tell you some reasons why you should visit this Indonesian island:
- Great Culture (world knows that)
- Many beautiful places (world knows that too)
- Easy Accessibility (many ways to Bali)
- Friendly People (friendliness makes you feel like home)
- Suitable for sun bathing (sun seems love Bali, sun shines everyday even in rain season)
- Diver's Paradise (wonderful reef)
- Shopper's Paradise (you can buy many unique art crafts here)
- Surfer's Paradise (excellent waves)
- Learning something new (you can join Balinese art class)
- Best spa (just enjoy)
04 Juli 2011
08 Mei 2011
i needed 1 hour and 30 minutes from Jakarta (CGK) to Surabaya (SUB) with this comfortable aircraft. Wow, it was my first flight to Surabaya.